Dr. Waring through Waring Editorial currently offers services beyond his academic and Journal of Refractive Surgery activities:
- For clinical trials
- Outcomes analysis in conjunction with statisticians
- Structure of articles in preparation for peer reviewed publication in conjunction with staff writers
- Editorial refinement of manuscripts
- Assistance processing manuscripts through the peer review process
- Clinical trails design in conjunction with the sponsor
- Editorial revision and refinement of existing manuscripts for peer reviewed publication
- Authored more than 260 peer reviewed scientific articles, over 250 other articles, and two 1000+ page textbooks on refractive surgery
- Serves as an expert witness in medical malpractice cases for both defendants and plaintiffs.
- Trained through numerous courses on expert witnessing from SEAK, Inc. taught in association with Steven Babitsky, Esq. (www.seak.com).